About Me

I am a happily married mother of three and grandmother of 5 & Great Gramma to 4!.. I grew up in southern Illinois and moved to New Jersey in 99. I love Scrapbooking... you might say to the point of obsession lol I really enjoy creating and sharing scrapbooking elements and kits, so, check back often for new material!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Steampunked Mega Kit!




It has taken me months... but FINALLY I got this kit together!.. Thought I'd better stop here as I was having so much fun finding these things it could've went on and on lol.

There will probably be a Steampunked II down the road somewhere as these elements are to die for!

This kit contains:


              30 backgrounds
                7 QP's
             126 Elements

Enjoy  this DOWNLOAD  :)
 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

only just found your site, have downloaded the steampunk kit - it looks great, thank you very much for all your hard work

sandiehc said...

Great kit, thank you for sharing

Anonymous said...

I'm IN southern Illinois and I love this kit. Thank you so much for sharing. Lola

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Steampunk Kit. Looks gorgeous.
Donna

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for this great kit. I like the QPs you did for your web page too...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Thanks so much

grandie said...

Thank you so much! I appreciate your kindness in sharing your talents with us :o) I love the steampunk look.

Regards
Helen in England

Patti said...

Cool kit! Thanks for sharing!

Rosemary said...

Great kit - you have created just about any item or paper that could be thought of to go with this kit! Thank you so much!