About Me

I am a happily married mother of three and grandmother of 5 & Great Gramma to 4!.. I grew up in southern Illinois and moved to New Jersey in 99. I love Scrapbooking... you might say to the point of obsession lol I really enjoy creating and sharing scrapbooking elements and kits, so, check back often for new material!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Memories





Was thinking back about people I've lost in my life... so made this kit to capture all those precious memories.

Don't forget, if you want others to see how you use my kits, email me a page & I will post it  :)

5 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for the Memories download...

Terri said...

Hello and Good Afternoon

I have tried to download a couple of your kits but it seems to go round and round giving the 89 seconds time and time again ;(
Thank you for offering to share, but I can't manage too

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Patti said...

Thank you for the memories kit! I was able to download without any problems! Thanks for sharing! I appreciate your generosity!

Rosemary said...

Thanks so much for this kit. The flowers, lace and background paper and beautiful!!