About Me

I am a happily married mother of three and grandmother of 5 & Great Gramma to 4!.. I grew up in southern Illinois and moved to New Jersey in 99. I love Scrapbooking... you might say to the point of obsession lol I really enjoy creating and sharing scrapbooking elements and kits, so, check back often for new material!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Metro-Retro


I just kept thinking about a black & white board.. so thought I'd see if I could make a kit with one in it.
This is the what I came up with :)   Hope you like it!



Our nephew Matthew & his wife Gretchen.


Just 1 of the 5 QP's in this kit.



This kit contains:
     5 backgrounds
     4 overlays
     5 QP's
    21 Elements
     4 word art

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this kit...

Rosemary said...

What a great kit...only you could make black and white come out as simply gorgeous!!