About Me

I am a happily married mother of three and grandmother of 5 & Great Gramma to 4!.. I grew up in southern Illinois and moved to New Jersey in 99. I love Scrapbooking... you might say to the point of obsession lol I really enjoy creating and sharing scrapbooking elements and kits, so, check back often for new material!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Paper Changing Overlays


Every wish you could change this.....


to this....


or even this?
Well now you can!! I have created 16 different overlays in this package.
Just make a page of paper any color you want (should be a few shades darker then you want final page), then add one of the overlays.  I have included examples by each one so that you will know what the final paper will look like.

You may also choose to change the overlays color too, to make them even MORE interesting!

Can't wait to see what you come up with.  PLEASE email me a copy so I can display it :)
Thanks!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these overlays...

grandie said...

Gosh, I cant wait to try these out, I have only just got into overlays :o) Thank you so much for sharing with us, I do appreciate it!

Regards
Helen from England

Rosemary said...

Wow - your imagination and creativity is amazing! These are great!!