About Me

I am a happily married mother of three and grandmother of 5 & Great Gramma to 4!.. I grew up in southern Illinois and moved to New Jersey in 99. I love Scrapbooking... you might say to the point of obsession lol I really enjoy creating and sharing scrapbooking elements and kits, so, check back often for new material!

Friday, February 25, 2011

A BIG TY

I just wanted to give you ALL a BIG TY for visiting and leaving me such nice comments.

After a few hours of working & scanning over this template, I finally figured out how to add & remove a few things that was needed & not needed.

Just to let the ones know that have been leaving comments, I hit the publish button but they never seem to show up for others to see,  so I reverted to the copy and paste thingy on the side lol.  I DO appreciate you all & didn't want you to think I didn't since they weren't being published.

Hugs & happy scrappin!

More coming soon! :)

No comments: