About Me

I am a happily married mother of three and grandmother of 5 & Great Gramma to 4!.. I grew up in southern Illinois and moved to New Jersey in 99. I love Scrapbooking... you might say to the point of obsession lol I really enjoy creating and sharing scrapbooking elements and kits, so, check back often for new material!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pearly Whites


I was going through my kits this morning, cleaning out things I haven't used in a while, and probably won't use. I came across this perfect little pearl, and you know me, my mind started racing with what I might make with it. It took me all afternoon, but, this is what I came up with.

This kit is almost like a coloring book of opportunities. The way that I made things and the colors that I used, you can almost make them any color that you need them to be!


Simple yet elegant little QP 1.



More dramatic QP 2.

Enjoy! And PLEASE, email me copies of what you make so I can post them here to show others. :)

This kit contains:
12 bgs
3 QPs
29 Elements


2 comments:

grandie said...

Goodness me, I am so surprised no-one has commented on this gorgeous kit!!! I am sure there have been plenty downloads... Thank you SO much for geting busy that afternoon, I appreciate all your efforts in making these great pieces :o)

Regards
Helen from England

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these items...