About Me

I am a happily married mother of three and grandmother of 5 & Great Gramma to 4!.. I grew up in southern Illinois and moved to New Jersey in 99. I love Scrapbooking... you might say to the point of obsession lol I really enjoy creating and sharing scrapbooking elements and kits, so, check back often for new material!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Glitz N Glitter



Was playing with that diamond again lol... so thought I'd just make a glitzy n glittering kit out of it. (Haven't checked, but you may be able to switch out some of the pearly whites with this kit too :))

Kit Contains:
14 bgs
3 QPs
41 Elements.



My youngest grand-daughter, Destiny :) OH and ps she don't wear a nose ring lol I stuck the diamond on her!

2 comments:

grandie said...

Wow, this kit looks fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us, and of course all your hard work... it is much appreciated.

Kind regards
Helen from England

Rosemary said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful and glizzy (?) kit! I don't know if I could pick out any that I don't like!