About Me

I am a happily married mother of three and grandmother of 5 & Great Gramma to 4!.. I grew up in southern Illinois and moved to New Jersey in 99. I love Scrapbooking... you might say to the point of obsession lol I really enjoy creating and sharing scrapbooking elements and kits, so, check back often for new material!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Grungy





My wonderful hubby, nothing Grungy about him though lol...


QP 1 I made using this grungy kit :)


QP 2 using grungy... hope you all enjoy it...
Share your scraps with me and I will add them to the page :) Just email them to me as an attachment.


This kit contains:
10 bgs
2 QPs
51 Elements



1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Not only is the kit awesome but you put some great Word Art in there also. Great kit and thank you so much!!